Are you a Nursery Nurse looking to work for a quaint village Nursery?
Would you like to work for a small independent chain of Nurseries where your ideas can be heard?
Simply Supply are recruiting for a lovely OFSTED graded ‘Good’ Nursery located close to Waterlooville.
The nursery is a private family run nursery open 51 weeks of the year Monday-Friday 7:30am-6pm.
Purpose of the job:
- Assisting the room leader as directed in the day to day running of the room.
- Daily planning following the EYFS ensuring all individual needs of each child are met, including physical, intellectual, emotional and social needs of each child if given a key worker group.
- To provide a stimulating and varied programme of play and learning opportunities.
- To ensure the safety and well being of the children.
- To undertake a key worker role with specific children if instructed too.
- Provide a positive role model to all other staff.
- Minimum qualification of a level 2 within Childcare
- Knowledge of EYFS
- Experience of working with children aged between 6 months – 4 years.
If you’re interested in hearing more, then please don’t hesitate to apply today!