Website Simply Supply Ltd
Education and Childcare Recruitment
Position: Nursery Manager
Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time, 38 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Every Mind Matters
Simply Supply are currently supporting a small nursery group with the recruitment of an experienced Nursery Manager for their 80 place setting in Salisbury, Wiltshire. Offering childcare for children from birth to 4 years old, they are looking for a kind but dynamic Nursery Manager who has previous people management experience, and someone who is also very hands-on in the nursery with the day to day responsiblities. You will also have the support of the Group Business Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager who is looking for their next career move, or a Manager in their career infancy who wants to establish and improve their skills as a confident Nursery Manager. This beautiful setting offers an inclusive service that welcomes boys and girls from all backgrounds, abilities, faiths and ethnic groups. The nursery has a Christian ethos.
The nursery has so much scope to grow and develop as it isn’t currently at capacity, so they are looking to appoint someone in to the role who can work with the Quality Development Manager to increase numbers and offer the highest levels of care to their children and families.
Overview of responsibilities of Nursery Manager
- To deliver and ensure a high standard of learning, development and care for children in the setting
- To manage the day-to-day activities of the setting
- Build partnerships with parents/carers to increase involvement in their child’s development
- Ensure the nursery meets Ofsted requirements at all times
- Work with other professionals in the local area for the benefit of children and families
Minimum requirements for the role of Nursery Manager
- You must hold at least a Level 3 qualification in childcare
- Have previous supervisory or management experience within an early years setting.
Apply today for more details about this exciting opportunity.