Nursery Manager (Level 3)
Simply Supply are recruiting an exceptional Nursery Manager to join a fantastic nursery in Bognor Regis, West Sussex.
Our client requires an experienced Manager who shares their company vision to be wonderful in every way. Someone who is bursting with enthusiasm and great ideas. Applicants must have a natural affinity with parent partnerships and be focused on delivering excellent standards of care and education.
You will be an exceptional team leader and be able to lead and inspire your future team as they in turn lead children through their amazing journey of learning and discovery; guiding and enabling them as they grow and develop.
The Nursery Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the nursery including finances, marketing, budget control, dealing with enquiries, managing waiting lists, administration, and recruitment whilst adhering to the policies, procedures and legislation.
You will be responsible for conducting staff assessment and identifying the training needs of your nursery nurse team.
This is truly an outstanding opportunity for the right nursery manager to create and develop a very special setting.
* Inspire the team to provide a magical learning environment for children as they start their lifelong learning journey
* Achieving and maintaining the highest standards of care
* Leading and managing the staff team effectively
* Supporting the management of staff recruitment and retention
* Work in partnership with families
* Promote the Nursery to current and potential parents and clients to ensure healthy occupancy
* Take accountability for running a high-quality Nursery
* To ensure that all the requirements for OFSTED and other legislative bodies are met
* To work alongside senior management to achieve excellent standards within the nursery
* Manage the budget and occupancy levels effectively
* Ensure all policies are implemented and adhered to at all times
* Develop and maintain our excellent partnerships with parents
* At least NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent minimum
* BA(Hons) or EYP an advantage
* Significant post-qualification experience and relevant supervisory experience, with proven success as a Nursery Manager within an early years’ setting
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Experience of budget management
* Significant experience working within a large setting
* Extensive knowledge and experience of delivering OFSTED standards
* Strong people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a staff team
* Strong communication skills and demonstrate excellent parent partnerships
* Passion for delivering outstanding childcare and learning
About the benefits:
* Annual Salary up to £27K with annual Bonus scheme and company pension
* 20% off holidays and regular Team offers
* Access to discounted offers from a variety of other providers
* Team member appreciation and recognition schemes
Apply today for further details on this exciting opportunity.
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Pay: £25000 – £27000 per annum
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.