Nursery Manager (permanent)
Website Simply Supply Ltd
Education and Childcare Recruitment
Position: Nursery Manager (min Level 3 qualified)
Location: Calne, Wiltshire
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time, 35-40 hours per week
Salary: Negotiable ranging between £11.73 – £13.00 per hour, depending on qualifications, training and experience
Start Date: As soon as possible
Simply Supply are currently supporting the recruitment of an experienced and professional Nursery Manager to join a very well established nursery team in Calne, near Chippenham in Wiltshire.
The current manager is due to retire so they are looking for someone to take over the reigns and continue to offer a fantastic provision to young children aged from birth to 5 years.
Working hours are between 8am-6pm Monday to Friday, and as Manager you will be required to work between 35-40 hours a week.
With a staff team of 15, the nursery has 3 rooms.
Overview of responsibilities of Nursery Manager
- To deliver and ensure a high standard of learning, development and care for children in the setting
- To manage the day-to-day activities of the setting
- To ensure that the nursery is a safe environment for children, staff and others
- Build partnerships with parents/carers to increase involvement in their child’s development
- Ensure that the preschool nursery plans an appropriate play based Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum that enables children to make individual progress
- Ensure the preschool nursery meets Ofsted requirements at all times
- Work with other professionals in the local area for the benefit of children and families
Minimum requirements for the role of Nursery Manager
- You must hold at least a Level 3 qualification in childcare
- Have previous supervisory or management experience within an early years setting.
- A SENCo qualification would also be advantageous, however the nursery are willing to fund SENCo training for the right applicant
Salary for this position is negotiable depending on previous experience and relevant qualifications and training.
For more details on this role, apply today and a member of our team will be in touch.