Nursery Manager (Permanent)
Website Simply Supply
Education and Childcare Recruitment
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full Time
Simply Supply are urgently recruiting for a Nursery Manager to work at a lovely Nursery setting located close to Winchester.
Are you an experienced Nursery Manager looking for a new challenge?
Are you a Deputy Nursery Manager looking to take that step up?
This role is a full-time permanent role – Monday to Friday.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and vibrant nursery in a rural setting.
Benefits of a Nursery Manager:
- Competitive salary – negotiable depending on experience
- Ongoing training provision
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
Requirements of being a Nursery Manager:
- Have a minimum of a Level 3 in Childcare/Early Years.
- Have relevant leadership experience within a Nursery, ideally as a Deputy or Nursery Manager.
- Have an exceptional understanding of the EYFS
- Have a Paediatric First Aid (full) certificate
- Previous experience of managing income and expenditure budgets and records – must be highly numerate.
- This post requires satisfactory, enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check on appointment and every 3 years thereafter
As the Nursery Manager, you will:
- Provide exceptionally high standards of care.
- Direct and co-ordinate Nursery Staff.
- Manage the Nursery as a Business including being involved in financial planning, marketing plans and targets.
- Have an outstanding knowledge of the EYFS.
- Be a role model to all staff, children and parents.
- Monitor staff performance and conduct training and appraisals as well as dealing with HR issues.
Apply today for further information