Are you an experienced Nursery Manager looking for a new challenge?
Are you a Deputy Nursery Manager looking to take that step up?
Simply Supply are urgently recruiting for a Nursery Manager to work at a lovely Nursery setting located in Portsmouth.
This role is a fixed term Maternity Cover Position until July 2021. You will be required to work 39 hours per week covering 7:30am-6pm Monday-Friday.
This OFSTED graded ‘Outstanding’ setting thrives in their ‘teacher-led’ setting meaning that all staff are highly trained and qualified practitioner.
They benefit from a large natural garden where children can learn and explore and can even investigate their bug hotel!
They believe that their children’s curiosity is lit by partaking in a range of activities, such as Yoga, PE and Singing and benefit from healthy home cooked meals twice a day.
As the Nursery Manager, you will:
- Provide exceptionally high standards of care.
- Direct and co-ordinate Nursery Staff.
- Manager the Nursery as a Business including being involved in financial planning, marketing plans and targets.
- Have an outstanding knowledge of the EYFS.
- Be a role model to all staff, children and parents.
- Monitor staff performance and conduct training and appraisals as well as dealing with HR issues.
To be successful with your application as a Nursery Manager you must:
- Have a minimum of a Level 3 in Childcare/Early Years.
- Have relevant leadership experience within a Nursery, ideally as a Deputy or Nursery Manager.
- Have an exceptional understanding of the EYFS
Benefits of a Nursery Manager:
- Competitive salary starting from £29,000 dependent on experience
- Reduced Gym Membership
- Retail Discounts
If you would like further information on the role, then please apply today for more information.