Hours: Full Time
Are you a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse looking to take a step up within leadership?
Do you have a ‘larger than life’ personality?
Simply Supply are recruiting on behalf of a Nursery located close to Romsey who are looking for Level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioners to join their new purpose built setting.
The Nursery will also consider applications from candidates looking to take a step up within leadership also.
Pay rate will be £9.87ph for level 3’s up to £22,000 for a leadership position.
Benefits of a Nursery Nurse:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Ongoing training provision
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
Requirements of being a Nursery Nurse:
- Be Level 3 qualified within Childcare or equivalent (eg. NNEB)
- Have a good understanding of the EYFS
- Be an excellent role model to children, parents and colleagues
- Have excellent communication skills
· The Nursery have access to a Forest School learning area meaning that come rain, sun or snow, yourself and the children will be outside learning. You must be confident to pop on your wellies and waterproofs to head on outside to learn
As the Nursery Nurse, you will be expected to:
- Have your own key children
- Run engaging activities
- Have the ability to work with parents and to encourage their involvement.
- Due to Covid-19 you will be working with bubbles of children.
You will be required to provide us with 3 employment/education/voluntary references. This role is to start ASAP. Apply today for more information!