Hours: Full Time
Simply Supply are working on behalf of a fantastic Nursery located in North Petersfield who are recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join their established team.
As a Nursery Nurse, you will be working between 8am-5pm with children aged between 2-3.
The salary for this role is negotiable and dependent on experience. They are really looking for an experienced practitioner who can be flexible and committed.
Benefits of a Nursery Nurse:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Ongoing training provision
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
Requirements of being a Nursery Nurse:
- A minimum of a level 3 qualification within childcare
- Sound understanding of the EYFS as well as the understanding of child development and of children’s needs.
- Be willing to pop on your coat, hat and welly boots on to learn outside with the children
- Be willing to be flexible with the current Covid-19 climate.
As the Nursery Nurse, you will be expected to:
- Have your own key children
- Run engaging activities
- Have the ability to work with parents and to encourage their involvement
- Due to the current Covid-19 situation, you will be working with bubbles of children
You will be required to provide us with 3 employment/education/voluntary references. This role is to start ASAP. Apply today for more information!