Nursery Nurse – Farm Based Nursery (Permanent)
Website Simply Supply
Education and Childcare Recruitment
Nursery Nurse – Permanent
Hours: 40 Hours/week
Salary: Starting at £18000
We are recruiting for a Nursery Nurse for a lovely “Outstanding” farm nursery based on the outskirts of Winchester. The nursery has provision for ages 3 months to 5 years.
The Nursery Nurse to work in either the baby room or pre-school room.
Benefits of a Nursery Nurse:
· Competitive salary dependent on experience
· Ongoing training provision
· Free onsite parking
· Pension scheme
Requirements of being a Nursery Nurse:
· A minimum of a level 3 qualification within childcare
· Sound understanding of the EYFS as well as the understanding of child development and of children’s needs.
· Be willing to pop on your coat, hat and welly boots on to learn outside with the children
· Be willing to be flexible with the current Covid-19 climate.
As a Nursery Nurse, you will be expected to:
· Have your own key children
· Run engaging activities
· Have the ability to work with parents and to encourage their involvement
· Due to the current Covid-19 situation, you will be working with bubbles of children
Please apply today with your CV.