Nursery Nurse – Level 3 qualified (permanent)
Website Simply Supply Ltd
Education and Childcare
Position: Nursery Nurse – Level 3 qualified
Location: Southsea, Portsmouth
Salary: Up to £9.50 per hour depending on qualifications, experience and training
Hours: 35-40 hours per week, 51 weeks a year (we can consider a part time job share also, offering 25 hours a week)
About the role
Our client is a well-established 40 place day nursery with a wonderful garden, and is located in beautiful Southsea, right next to the sea. They are urgently recruiting for a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join either their baby room or their toddler’s team, and they can consider both full and part time applications.
The nursery operates between 7.30am-6.00pm Monday to Friday and their staff are required to work 35-40 hours, over 3-4 days. Part time staff are required to work 5 hours a day, Monday to Friday.
Requirements of being a Nursery Nurse:
- You must be Level 3 qualified within Childcare (or equivalent)
- Have a good and thorough understanding of the EYFS
- Be an excellent role model to children, parents and colleagues
- Have excellent communication skills
- To plan and prepare exciting and challenging activities for children aged between 6 months to 4 years
- To understand and follow all Nursery procedures and policies
- Be able to complete written observations and records
Benefits of being a Nursery Nurse:
- Competitive salary up to £9.50 depending on experience, qualifications and training
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- When working full-time, you will only be required to work 4-days a week
- Have fun while you work!
- Join a dedicated and experienced staffing team within a family-ran day nursery
- Central location with very good public transport links
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Contributory Pension scheme
Please apply today with your CV or call Tracy Harrison for further details.