Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner (Permanent)
Website Simply Supply Ltd
Education and Childcare Recruitment
Nursery Nurse – (Permanent)
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Starting at £18,137/year
Level 3 Nursery Nurse required at a lovely nursery near Winchester. The nursery provides care and education for children from birth to 5 years.
Benefits of a Nursery Nurse:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Ongoing training provision
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
Requirements of being a Nursery Nurse:
- A minimum of a level 3 qualification within childcare
- Sound understanding of the EYFS as well as the understanding of child development and of children’s needs.
- Be willing to pop on your coat, hat and welly boots on to learn outside with the children
- Be willing to be flexible with the current Covid-19 climate.
As a Nursery Nurse, you will be expected to:
- Have your own key children
- Run engaging activities
- Have the ability to work with parents and to encourage their involvement
- Due to the current Covid-19 situation, you will be working with bubbles of children
Please apply today with your CV