Nursery Nurse (Permanent)
Website Simply Supply Ltd
Education and Childcare Recruitment
Hours: Full Time – 40 hours
Simply Supply are working on behalf of a fantastic Nursery located close to Waterlooville who are recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join their established team.
As a Nursery Nurse, you will be working between 7am-6pm (currently 7:30am-4pm – Covid 19) with children aged between 2 and 5.
The salary for this role is negotiable and dependent on experience. They are really looking for an experienced practitioner with over 2 years experience who is looking to take a step up eventually to management
Benefits of a Nursery Nurse:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Ongoing training provision
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
Requirement of being a Nursery Nurse:
- A minimum of a level 2 or 3 qualification within childcare
- Sound understanding of the EYFS as well as the understanding of child development and of children’s needs.
- Be willing to pop on your coat, hat and welly boots on to learn outside with the children
- Be willing to be flexible with the current Covid-19 climate.
As a Nursery Nurse, you will be expected to:
- Have your own key children
- Run engaging activities
- Have the ability to work with parents and to encourage their involvement.
- Due to the current environment, you will be working with bubbles of children.
Apply today with your CV