Nursery Nurses / Early Years Educators
Website Simply Supply Ltd
Education and Childcare Recruitment
Nursery Nurses / Early Years Educators – Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: From £9.20 – £11.00/Hour (Salary negotiable depending on experience)
Level 2, Level 3 Nursery Nurses or QTS Qualified Early Years Educators required at a lovely nursery near Hook. The nursery provides care and education for children from birth to 5 years.
Benefits of a Nursery Nurse:
· Competitive salary
· Ongoing Service award bonuses
· High focus on continued professional development through training.
· High street discounts, including gym membership, family days out, restaurants and home equipment.
· Wellbeing support with access to 24/7 counselling
· Employee of the month awards
· Pension scheme
· We pay the cost of your DBS
· Staff Referral Bonus Scheme
· Opportunities for internal promotion and progression
· End of year Christmas Party and Awards
· Beautiful working environment with supportive management team
Requirements of being a Nursery Nurse:
- A minimum of a level 2 qualification within childcare
- A minimum of 1 year experience is necessary (ideally more)
- First Aid, and Safeguarding are also desirable, but training is provided.
- Sound understanding of the EYFS as well as the understanding of child development and of children’s needs.
- Be willing to be flexible with the current Covid-19 climate.
As a Nursery Nurse, you will be expected to:
- Have your own key children
- Run engaging activities
- Have the ability to work with parents and to encourage their involvement
- Due to the current Covid-19 situation, you will be working with bubbles of children
Please apply today with your CV