Nursery Practitioner – Fareham
Are you a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse who feels like you need a change?
Are you looking for a higher salary but would like to work less days?
Here at Simply Supply, we are urgently recruiting for a Level 3 Nursery Nurse to join an OFSTED graded ‘good’ Nursery located on the outskirts of Fareham.
The Nursery is a purpose built setting that has recently invested in brand new, exciting resources for the staff and children to utilise on a day to day basis.
As a Level 3 Nursery Nurse, you will only be required to work only 4 days per week between Monday-Friday meaning you get 3 days off to ensure that ‘work life balance’
- To ensure that you have an outstanding understanding of the EYFS.
- To plan and prepare exciting and challenging activities for children aged between 6 months to 4 years.
- To understand and follow all Nursery procedures and policies
- To be an outstanding role model to all children
What the Nursery can offer:
- A FREE gym membership
- Monthly staff incentives such as £100 bonus for employee of the month.
- FREE Training Opportunities.
- An extremely competitive salary of £18,450 per annum.
The Nursery are looking for someone who must be able to…
- Read a story book upside down and back to front.
- Have a warm smiling face all day to make every child feel special.
- Sing nursery rhymes! (Singing in tune is not necessary but the confidence to sing in front of a crowd is essential)
- Pretend eating playdough cakes and umpteen cups of imaginary tea.
- Have the best imagination! If a child requests you be a Queen or King…you’ll be the best royal you can be!
- Be willing to pop your welly boots and waterproofs on…jumping in puddles really is fun!
- Give the best hugs when required!
- Finally – you must be prepared to feel incredibly special and important to lots of children and their families. There really is no other job quite like being a Nursery Nurse.
If you feel like the above is for you, then we would love to receive your application.