Nursery Practitioner (permanent)
Website Simply Supply Ltd
Education and Childcare Recruitment
Position: Nursery Practitioner
Location: Fareham, Hampshire
Salary: From £18,450 per annum depending on experience, training and qualifications
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time – hours to be worked over 4 days per week
Are you a Level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioner and looking for a change in nurseries?
We are urgently recruiting for a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to join an OFSTED graded good day nursery located close to Fareham in Hampshire.
The Nursery is a purpose built setting that has recently invested in brand new, exciting resources for their staff and children to allow for the best led childcare facilities.
As a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner you will join a wonderful, dedicated team – and their shift patterns require you to work full-time over just 4 days a week, allowing you to have 3 days off a week!
Essential requirements as Nursery Practitioner
- A minimum Level 3 qualification in Childcare (or equivalent)
- Have good, recent understanding of the EYFS
- Be an excellent role model to children, parents and colleagues
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Be able to plan and prepare exciting and challenging activities for children aged between 6 months to 4 years.
- FREE gym membership
- Monthly staff incentives, such as £100 bonus for employee of the month.
- FREE Training Opportunities.
- An extremely competitive salary starting at £18,450 per annum.
For further details on this position or to find out about other permanent positions that we have in nearby nurseries, please apply today with your CV.