Nursery Room Leader – Andover, Hampshire
Simply Supply are recruiting enthusiastic and professional qualified Nursery Practitioners to work at Room Leader level with children aged 2-4 years with a fantastic new nursery in Andover, Hampshire.
Responsibilities of Room Leader:
* You will be responsible for the overall running of the nursery room
* Ensuring children are well cared for and staff are supported and managed well whilst working to the EYFS curriculum
* You will support the staff with their planning and observations and work very closely with the senior management team
* Safeguarding of the highest quality will be required from you and your team and you will provide SENCo cover to the nursery where needed.
* This is a full-time role, working 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday covering a shift pattern between the hours of 8am-6pm.
* The salary range is £16,500 – £20,500 dep on skills and experience PLUS 25 days holiday
* Training will be provided throughout your career with the company.
Applicants must have:
* Level 3/NNEB qualified
* Experience of working in a nursery setting in the UK
* Basic knowledge of health and safety
* Experience of leading a team
We also have exciting Room Leader opportunities within their nurseries in Southampton, these are full time, 40 hours per week.
Please call us today for more details.
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Pay: £15600 – £20500 per annum