Nursery Room Leader (Permanent)
Website Simply Supply
Education and Childcare Recruitment
Nursery Room Leader
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: 40 hours/week Monday to Friday
Simply Supply are recruiting for a lovely Nursery located near Winchester.
They are looking for a Nursery Room Leader to join their established team.
Room Leader – They will be in charge of staff and will need strong leadership skills.
This position is for full time (40 hours a week) over 5 days
As a Nursery Room Leader you will:
- Be responsible for the staff team in your room, ensuring staff are positive and have good morale.
- Lead by example and act as an excellent role model to children, staff and parents.
- Ensure that daily routine is followed and ensure that staff understand their roles for the day.
- Interact with children, encourage good behaviour and good hygiene.
To be successful with your application as Nursery Room Leader you must have:
- A minimum of a Level 3 in Childcare
- Have excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent communication and leadership ability
- Experience of leading a team
This role would suit someone with Room Leader experience previously or someone looking to take a step up from a current Senior Practitioner role.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please apply today.