Nursery Room Leader
Are you a Senior Nursery Nurse or a Deputy Room Leader looking to take a step up in your career?
Do you have experience of demonstrating leadership skills?
Simply Supply are urgently recruiting for a Room Leader to work for a lovely OFSTED graded ‘Outstanding’ Nursery located close to Winchester.
As a Room Leader, you will be required to:
- Be a good role model to all members in your team.
- Ensure that your room is well resourced with creative and exciting activities for the children.
- Respect & value all colleagues, children and parents encouraging a positive working environment.
- Be able to communicate effectively with management and staff to ensure that the room is running successfully.
To be successful with your application you must:
- Be Level 3 qualified within Childcare.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience within a Nursery Setting.
- Have 1 years Room Leader experience (Desirable, not essential)
- Have up to date Safeguarding Training or be willing to undertake it
- Have up to date First Aid Training or be willing to undertake it
- Have the ability to be a good role model to all staff and children.
As a Room Leader, you will work 40 hours a week over 5 days but the nursery will consider a 4 day working week for the right person. If you seek 4 days, please put this in your covering letter on your application.
- Competitive salary of £19,760 – £21,400 DOE
- The opportunity to study for Level 2 & 3 leadership qualifications plus Level 5 Childcare qualifications
- Staff awards and regular free social events
- 50% childcare discount
- Birthday day off, Cinema Tickets and discount vouchers offered FREE
If you think this could be the right move for you, then please don’t hesitate to Apply today!