Nursery Room Leaders
Simply Supply are recruiting for a lovely Nursery located in Winchester.
They are looking for two Nursery Room Leaders to join their already established and ‘outstanding’ team there.
As a Nursery Room Leader you will:
- Be responsible for the staff team in your room, ensuring staff are positive and have good morale.
- Lead by example and act as an excellent role model to children, staff and parents.
- Ensure that daily routine is followed and ensure that staff understand their roles for the day.
- Interact with children, encourage good behaviour and good hygiene.
To be successful with your application as Nursery Room Leader you must have:
- A minimum of a Level 3 in Childcare (or equivalent i.e. NNEB)
- Have excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent communication and leadership ability
- Experience of leading a team
Benefits of the role of Nursery Room Leader:
- Potential to earn £1000 worth of bonuses every year
- 28 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
- Additional gifted holidays such as ‘Birthday Day Off’
- Pension Scheme
- Benefits Package including discounts and vouchers
- 50% off personal childcare
- Ongoing training and CPD.
Training: Once you have passed your 6-month probation, you can request to enroll onto a high childcare or leadership and management course via the nursery’s training company. You will be expected to complete written assignments outside of your working hours and be observed by your assessor within your working hours.
This role would suit someone with Room Leader experience previously or someone looking to take a step up from a current Senior Practitioner role.
Salary is £20,800 – £21,320 DOE.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please don’t hesitate to apply!