Out of School Club Leader (Level 3)
Simply Supply are working with a private childcare provider who support a local primary school with their breakfast and after school care.
We have an opportunity for an experienced and qualified Club Leader to work Monday to Friday, term time only with children aged 4-11 years at a local primary school in Fareham, Hampshire.
They require help in both the breakfast and after school clubs, hours are: 7.30am-9.30am and/or 2.45pm – 5.45pm. For applicants who are prepared to commit to both clubs, you will be paid 30 hours a week, as additional hours will be required for paperwork and other additional tasks. However, we would like to hear from applicants who can do either shift.
Responsibilities and Duties for After School Club Leader
* Lead a small team of staff
* Complete paper work for children and the club
* Communicate well with staff members
* First point of contact for all staff
* Be creative and engaging with the children
* Ensure safe running of morning and after school club
* Promote positive behaviour and a safe working environment
* Help provide a happy, fun and stimulating environment for their children
Qualifications and experience required for After School Club Leader
* Childcare qualifications are essential – ideally minimum Level 3
* Previous experience of supporting staff
* Experience of working with and caring for primary aged children
* Be confident working with the school staff to ensure the smooth running of the club
Benefits for the role of After School Club Leader
* Salary starting from £11.80 per hour
* Paid 30 hours a week (if able to do both roles)
* The setting has the pleasure of well behaved children
* Lovely setting with lots of resources available
* Potential career progression
About Simply Supply:
* We are a local Hampshire based independent business who are specialists in the education and childcare sector
* We work SOLELY with primary, secondary and SEN schools, early years organisations and day nurseries across Hampshire, Southampton and Portsmouth
* Our dedicated and experienced Consultants are very specialist in these fields and will provide you with their expert knowledge to help secure the right role for you
* We are preferred and recommended suppliers to Hampshire County Council schools
If you are successfully shortlisted for this role you will be asked to attend a registration interview in our offices in Fareham, Hampshire and we will need to take up a minimum of three references (including your most recent employer) Academic references will also be considered.
For more details on this post please APPLY TODAY.
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Pay: £11.80 – £12 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.