Part Time English Teacher (with QTS)
About Simply Supply:
We are recruiting a part-time English Teacher on behalf of one of our secondary schools in the Waterlooville area.
Applicants must be qualified teachers of English who hold their QTS or QTLS and have at current knowledge of the UK curriculum. Applicants must also have experience of delivering KS3/4 English Literature and Language lessons. This is a maternity cover position starting in December 2017 for 2 terms (until the end of the summer term 2018).
Candidates will be required to work in partnership with TA’s and other members of the department to contribute to the overall success of the pupils. Teachers will also be responsible for;
* Delivery of engaging lessons
* Assessment of pupils
* Classroom/Behaviour management in line with school policies and procedures
Requirements for the role:
* Hold UK QTS
* Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK
* Be an English specialist
* Be friendly and open to new challenges
In return you can expect:
* Enthusiastic and respectful students
* To join a successful school
* To be part of a strong team of specialist staff
* Competitive rates of pay £119 – £156 per day
* Ongoing support
Please apply today if you are interested in this post, or call and speak to Abi McDowell for further information.
Job Type: Temporary – Long Term
Start Date: 4th December 2017
Duration: 2 terms
Pay: £119 – £156 per day