Website Simply Supply Ltd
Education and Childcare Recruitment
Hours: 7.30 – 15.30 (possibility to increase to 7.30 – 18.00)
Salary: Starting at £12.50/per hour – salary negotiable based on experience
Simply Supply are recruiting for a lovely pre-school based near Chichester.
A fantastic opportunity to manage and lead an established ‘Good’ rated pre-school team.
Who we are looking for as a Pre-School Manager:
The Pre-school Manager will be accountable for meeting the legal and statutory requirements, for supervising and supporting the development of staff and liaising with parents / carers and other external stakeholders. They will support both the Pre-school Management Committee and the Pre-school Business Manager.
Requirements of a Pre-School Manager:
· A minimum of four years’ experience working in a Pre-school setting with at least one year in a management position.
· A minimum of Level 3 national qualification in childcare, Level 4 preferred
· A sound understanding of early years’ child development and of meeting children’s learning needs.
· Safeguarding knowledge and experience.
· The ability to plan and implement an engaging Pre-school curriculum.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; to liaise with parents, staff and others to encourage involvement in the Pre-school.
· Experience in managing and leading a team.
· Commitment to equal opportunities, inclusion and understanding of religious and cultural diversity.
· The ability to write clear reports and have IT skills.
· An excellent understanding of the ‘Every Child Matters’ agenda and the EYFS and the statutory framework.
· Experience of a parent-managed / parent-involving Pre-school and / or a charitable organisation.
· Clear DBS checks.
Apply with your CV today