Pre-School Practitioner, Term Time Only
Website Simply Supply Ltd
Education and Childcare Recruitment
Position: Pre-School Practitioner, Term-Time only
Location: Calne, Wiltshire
Salary: Ranging from £8.91 per hour, depending on experience, training and qualifications
Contract Type: Permanent, Term-Time only
Hours: 30-40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8am-6pm
Simply Supply are very pleased to be working in partnership with a lovely day nursery near to Chippenham, Wiltshire. This 54 place setting has 3 rooms, and they are looking for a hard working Practitioner to join their pre-school team.
Responsibilities of Pre-School Practitioner
- Provide at all times a safe, caring, stimulating environment for the children, in line with The Early Years Foundation Stage
- To provide a wide variety of activities for the children that is suitable to their individual stages of development
- To ensure that child records, such as learning diaries/next steps and individual folders are kept up to date
- To build up relationships with the parents with the goal to reduce the division between home and nursery for the child
- To ensure the provision of high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children regardless of any disabilities, family backgrounds or medical history
- You will be required to participate in staff training and annual assessments of progress
Minimum requirements for the role of Pre-School Practitioner
- At least a Level 2 qualification in Childcare or Early Years is essential
- Paediatric first aid (training can also be provided)
- An understanding of how children develop and the ways in which they enjoy learning
- Recent knowledge of the EYFS is imperative
- Team player who is reliable, enthusiastic, and flexible
Salary for this role is dependent on experience, qualifications and training and will be discussed upon a a job offer.
For more details on this role, apply today and a member of our team will be in touch.