About Simply Supply and our Primary School
Simply Supply are currently working with a very reputable and supportive primary school in Hassocks, and we have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Primary Teacher to join their lovely team in the Autumn Term, starting on the 4th September. Our school is offering PAY TO SCALE for the position.
This two-form entry school, offers excellent support and they require staff to join their team on a perm basis. They currently have 2 roles that need recruiting.
KS2 Teacher- Full time, part time or job share
PPA cover 3 days a week
Responsibilities of Primary Teacher
* To establish a purposeful learning environment
* To set challenging teaching and learning objectives which are relevant to all pupils
* To make appropriate use of a range of monitoring and assessment strategies to evaluate pupils progress
* Demonstrate commitment to professional development and learning and development of pupils.
Requirements of Primary Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status
* At least one years teaching experience in KS2
Benefits of Primary Teacher
* Full time or a job share for each vacancy considered (depending on experience)
* Opportunity in KS2
* Pay to Scale
* Monthly payments
* Opportunity to a permanent position from September
You will be required to fully register with Simply Supply and we will take up a minimum of three employment and/or academic references including your most recent employer. We will also need to carry out an Enhanced DBS check.
Simply Supply can also offer Primary Teachers a minimum of £110 per day for daily supply.
Please contact Mel Dees, Sussex Education Consultant at Simply Supply for further information, or apply for this position and we will come back to you!
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: September 2017
Pay: £22467 – £33160 per annum
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bmljb2xlbC42Nzg3NS44NTAzQHNpbXBseXN1cC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →