Primary Teacher (Year 1) contract
Simply Supply are working in partnership with a lovely ‘good’ infant school in Farnborough who currently have an opening for a Year 1 Primary Teacher for the summer term to cover a maternity contract, starting in April 2018.
They are keen to employ a dedicated and enthusiastic qualified Primary Teacher on a contract basis, who can support their Year 1 class of 30 pupils and work as part of a small, close team. As it is a two-form entry school you will have ongoing support from the SLT and colleagues.
Requirements of the role of Primary Teacher – Year 1:
* Applicants must be able to work full time, both 0.8 or 5 days per week can be considered
* Full teaching responsibilities are expected including end of term reports and parent’s evenings
* Ability to work as part of a close team – they offer team planning
* Dedicated and passionate about delivering high standards of teaching
* Previous and recent experience of teaching in Key Stage 1
Qualifications and experience required for the role of Primary Teacher – Year 1:
* PGCE or equivalent
* QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
* At least 6 months UK based classroom experience
* Familiar with the current primary curriculum (in particular key stage 1)
Benefits of the job:
* Contract position – no further commitment
* Working within Hampshire County Council Schools
* We can offer daily rates ranging between £110 – £162 a day, depending on experience and responsibilities
* Weekly payroll service and a secure online portal where you can manage your availability, process your timesheets and view your pay
About Simply Supply:
* We are a local Hampshire based independent business who are specialists in the education and childcare sector
* We work SOLELY with primary, secondary and SEN schools, early years organisations and day nurseries across Hampshire, Southampton and Portsmouth
* Our dedicated and experienced Consultants are very specialist in these fields and will provide you with their expert knowledge to help secure the right role for you
* We are preferred and recommended suppliers to Hampshire County Council schools
If you are successfully shortlisted for this role you will be asked to attend a registration interview in our offices in Fareham, Hampshire and we will need to take up a minimum of three references (including your most recent employer) Academic references will also be considered.
For more details on this post please APPLY TODAY
Job Type: Temporary – Short Term
Start Date: April 2018
Duration: 4 months
Pay: £110 – £162 per day
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.