Qualified Nursery Manager – Isle of Wight
Simply Supply are currently working with a fantastic childcare provider who have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced and motivated Nursery Manager to join a beautiful, clifftop nursery setting on the Isle of Wight.
Having had previous management experience the successful applicant will:
* Be responsible for implementing the EYFS across the setting
* Overseeing planning and record keeping.
* Develop and maintain professional relationships with the local authority and community
* Lead a team of childcare practitioners
* Ensuring that the highest standards or care and education are available
* Develop the nursery ethos
* Contribute to the strategic planning, monitoring, evaluation and development of a nursery
* Have previous management experience within a childcare setting
* Hold a Level 5 childcare qualification
The nursery has just over 50 spaces and offers care for children aged 0-5 years.
In return you will receive a salary based on experience, starting from £26,000 per annum PLUS 25 days holiday and statutory holidays, along with in-service training.
For further details please call Sally Swann.
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Pay: £26000 – £27000 per annum