Qualified Nursery Room Leader (permanent) Winchester
Simply Supply are currently working in partnership with a large care provider in Winchester, Hampshire and they have a number of job opportunities across their two settings in the city.
We are looking to recruit very experienced practitioners who can work at Room Leader level to support other practitioners in the room, whilst being responsible for the care of the children. You will have key worker responsibilities.
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a ‘Sound Foundation’ for life.
They also have opportunities available for qualified Nursery Practitioners with at least a Level 2 qualification.
Your duties as Nursery Practitioner will include:
* Supporting every child’s ‘learning journey’ whilst in your care
* Promoting partnerships with families as a keyperson
* Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
* Safeguarding all children in your care
They offer personalised training programmes to all of employees to support their ongoing professional development.
These positions are full time, working 40 hours a week between the hours of 8am – 6pm however they will consider flexible working. This can be discussed at interview.
Salaries are depending on qualifications and experience, but they offer:
* Level 2 – £16,681 – £16,889 per annum
* Level 3 – £17,056 – £20,259 per annum
* Room Leader – £18,366 – £21,091.20 per annum
To apply for these roles today or if you would like more information please contact Mel Dees.
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Pay: £18366 – £21091 per annum
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bmljb2xlbC44NTU4OC44NTAzQHNpbXBseXN1cC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →