Recruitment Consultant – Nursery Desk
Website Simply Supply Ltd
Education and Childcare Recruitment
Simply Supply are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our busy Nursery desk to start during the Summer term 2021 to grow our Nursery division based in Fareham.
Working alongside an experienced and already established Nursery Consultant you will be required to bring in new customers as well as pre-screening, interviewing, and marketing out new candidates.
Simply Supply Limited is a well-established independent recruitment agency with an enviable reputation within the education and childcare recruitment sector throughout Hampshire.
Our office is based in The Main Barn, Cams Hall Estate in Fareham, Hampshire.
About the Role:
Due to expansion, we are recruiting a consultant to grow a new client base within our already established Nursery division. Nursery bookings come in daily and weekly for emergency and pre-booked requirements.
Daily activities will include:
- Advertising vacancies
- Pre-screening and filtering applications
- Interviewing candidates
- Attending client meetings (online and on-site)
- Account management
- New business development
Shared on-call work will be required for one week in every six and working hours will rotate between 7.00am-4.00pm and 8.45am-5.45pm, Monday to Friday. A total of 40 hours per week with one-hour lunch.
The role will suit an individual that can multi-task, able to identify and assign candidates quickly to client’s daily requirements. You will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual that places an emphasis on developing first class relationships with both clients and candidates as well as being a strong team player.
- Remaining calm whilst working under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
- Positive confident communication skills
- The ability to turn a negative into a positive internally and externally
- Strong IT skills (using MS Windows and various internal communication systems)
- A full clean driving licence and car
- A good working knowledge of the Early Years sector
- Work experience in the recruitment industry managing high volume temporary bookings
- Knowledge of recruitment legislation and good practice
- Working knowledge of safeguarding
- Competitive basic salary – dependant on experience
- Generous uncapped monthly commission
- Up to 30 days holiday per annum
- Opportunities for training
- Annual team building days and company celebrations
If you would like further information, or be considered for this position, then please apply, with your CV