Resistant Materials Teacher
Are you a Resistant Materials Teacher looking to work for a new school?
Do you have QTS or QTLS?
We are urgently recruiting for a Resistant Materials teacher to join a lovely secondary school located on the outskirts of Fareham.
We are looking for someone to work a long term contract up until the end of the academic year. ASAP start!
This role offers a competitive pay rate of up to £150pd dependent on experience.
Applicants will have
- A relevant teaching qualification and hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- If you are overseas-qualified, the qualification must be confirmed as equivalent by UK NARIC
- Recent experience of teaching Key Stage 3 & Key Stage 4 pupils
- At least 6 months experience of working in a secondary school in the UK to be familiar with the current curriculum
- Access to FREE Online CPD
- Dedicated Consultant that has an in-depth knowledge of the schools where you live and surrounding boroughs
- Weekly payroll
- Bespoke online portal
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited for interview to our offices in Fareham and we will carry out an Enhanced DBS check or Update Service check and you must be able to provide three references.
Please apply TODAY for more information!