Simply Supply are a well established independent recruitment agency with an enviable reputation within the education sector throughout Hampshire. Our Head Office is located in Cams Hall Estate, Fareham.
About the Role:
An additional Resourcer is required to start asap and push forward one of our fastest growing divisions. You will be working alongside our current Resourcer in the Secondary and Special Educational Needs sector to generate more specialist candidate applications.
Purpose of Job:
- Source candidates via a range of resources including Company website, job boards, Linkedin and social media
- Attend local education and recruitment fayres to promote the business and attract potential candidates
- Prepare and post adverts.
- Pre-screen and register potential candidates
- Set up and attend recruitment days
- Undertake CV searching for harder to fill roles
- Work closely with consultants to ensure the advertisements/talent pool meets their requirements
You will be:
- A natural communicator with high standards in the provision of customer care.
- Able to work effectively in a busy, motivated office especially through term times.
- Competent in face to face and telephone based communications.
- Be organised and plan effectively
- An eye for detail is essential due to the processes required within an education environment
- A driver and prepared to travel throughout Hampshire, including regular trips to North Hampshire, West Southampton and West Sussex regions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver presentations.
- The company operates on a shift basis – Monday to Friday 7:00am to 4.00pm and 8.45am to 5.45pm – as well as working one day per week to 6.00pm
- This role would suit an ex Recruitment Consultant or someone with experience of the recruitment industry, particularly Education Recruitment.
- Prior knowledge of Indeed or proving high levels of competency using other online job boards and social media.
Full training and support will be provided.
Full driving licence and transport essential.
- Salary – £18K to £22K p/a
- Up to 30 days holiday p/a
- Team Building Days
- Company Celebrations
If you would like further information, or be considered for this position, then please apply, with your CV.