Simply Supply are urgently recruiting on behalf of a wonderful new Nursery setting located in Chichester.
They are looking for an experienced childcare educator to come and join their friendly and bubbly team as a Room Leader.
The setting benefits from having access to a forest school environment, meaning that the Nursery is looking for someone to be confident enough to help children balance on logs, jump in muddy puddles and be the best pretend princess there ever was!
As a Room Leader you must:
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience of working within a Nursery
- Have a minimum of a Level 3 qualification within Childcare or equivalent (eg. NNEB)
- Have experience of working within the Montessori ethos
- Have outstanding knowledge of the EYFS
- Have excellent communication and leadership ability
- Be a great role model to children, parents, colleagues and management
- Be bubbly and outgoing
It is desirable for you to have a Montessori qualification, but this is not essential.
Requirements of a Room Leader:
- Be responsible for the staff team in your room, ensuring staff are positive and have a good morale
- Lead by example and act as an excellent role model
- Ensure that daily routine is followed and ensure that staff understand their roles for the day
- Interact with children, encourage good behaviour and good hygiene.
- You will be outside most of the day, so being comfortable in all weathers in essential.
The position is full time working either 8am-4pm or 9am-4pm Monday-Friday 51 weeks of the year.
Salary is £18,000 – £20,000 DOE.
Please apply today for further information.