Science Teacher – April 2021 – July 2021
Website Simply Supply
Education and Childcare Recruitment
Salary: £120 – £175 / day
Duration: April – July 2021 – Long Term Contract
Simply Supply are actively seeking a Science Teacher to join a high achieving and thriving Science department from April 2021 for one term. The school is based in Basingstoke, commutable from Newbury, Andover, Winchester and Farnborough . We are seeking an individual who holds high aspirations and a determination to provide the best education for their students.
This is a long term contract with full teaching time tables, however a job share would also be considered for those who do not wish to commit to five days per week teaching. NQT’s and Instructor Teachers are also welcomed to apply.
The school is a co-educational school offering education to 7-16 year olds.
Requirements of a Science Teacher:
- Hold UK QTS
- Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK
- Be a science specialist and be able to teach Science to GCSE level
- Plan, prepare and carry out engaging lessons
- Be friendly and open to new challenges
Benefits of being a Science Teacher with Simply Supply:
- Enthusiastic and respectful students
- £120 – £175.00 per day
- To join a successful school
- To be part of a strong team of specialist staff
- Access to CPD, with potential to progress onto a second in department role in January.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support
Please apply today with your CV