Secondary Supply Teacher
We are currently recruiting Secondary teachers, of all subjects in the Hampshire area.
We can offer both day to day supply opportunities, as well as long term contracts with local secondary and SEN schools.
We’d like to hear from you if you are an enthusiastic and dedicated Secondary teacher, with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) wanting to support hard working pupils but you would also like the flexibility of supply work.
We offer an extremely friendly and professional service to our candidates and clients alike, and take a lot of pride in the way that we work so we promise you will be pleased you contacted us!
Applicants will have
- A relevant teaching qualification and hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- If you are overseas-qualified, the qualification must be confirmed as equivalent by UK NARIC
- Recent experience of teaching Key Stage 3 & Key Stage 4 pupils
- At least 6 months experience of working in a secondary school in the UK to be familiar with the current curriculum
- We offer supply pay rates from £110 – £160 per day
- Higher pay rates are considered for longer term contracts
- Dedicated Consultant that has an in-depth knowledge of the schools where you live and surrounding boroughs
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available