About Simply Supply and our Secondary School
Simply Supply are currently working with a very reputable and supportive secondary school in Farnborough, and we have four exciting opportunities for qualified Secondary Teachers to join their lovely teams in the Autumn Term, starting on the 4th September 2017. Our school is offering PAY TO SCALE for each position.
This large secondary school, offers excellent support and they require staff to cover two maternity absences.
Business Studies – Part time 2 days a week from September 2017 to May 2018
English – Full time 1 Year contract
Responsibilities of Secondary Teacher
* To establish a purposeful learning environment
* To set challenging teaching and learning objectives which are relevant to all pupils
* To make appropriate use of a range of monitoring and assessment strategies to evaluate pupils progress
* Demonstrate commitment to professional development and learning and development of pupils.
Requirements of Secondary Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status
* At least one years teaching experience in KS3 and 4 in either of the above subjects
Benefits of Secondary Teacher
* Full time or a job share for each vacancy considered (depending on experience)
* Opportunity in either English and Business Studies
* Pay to Scale – £114 – £200 per day
* Weekly payments
You will be required to fully register with Simply Supply and we will take up a minimum of three employment and/or academic references including your most recent employer. We will also need to carry out an Enhanced DBS check.
Simply Supply can also offer Secondary Teachers a minimum of £110 per day for daily supply.
Please contact Abi McDowell, Education Consultant at Simply Supply for further information, or apply for this position and we will come back to you!
Job Type: Temporary – Long Term
Start Date: September 2017
Duration: 1 year contract
Pay: £114 – £200 per day + benefits
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bmljb2xlbC40MjAyNi44NTAzQHNpbXBseXN1cC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →