About Simply Supply and our Secondary School
Simply Supply are currently working with a very reputable and supportive secondary school in Chichester, and we have four exciting opportunities for qualified Secondary Teachers to join their lovely team in the Summer/Autumn Term, starting ASAP. Our school is offering PAY TO SCALE for each position.
This secondary school, offers excellent support and they require staff to cover two maternity absences and a long-term sickness. This is also a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to be a cover supervisor as the school offers exciting opportunities for unqualified teachers.
English – Full time or part time
Science – Full time or part time
Maths – Full time or part time
Cover Supervisor – Full or part time
Responsibilities of Secondary Teacher
* To establish a purposeful learning environment
* To set challenging teaching and learning objectives which are relevant to all pupils
* To make appropriate use of a range of monitoring and assessment strategies to evaluate pupils progress
* Demonstrate commitment to professional development and learning and development of pupils.
Requirements of Secondary Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Unqualified Teacher for cover supervisor position
* At least one years teaching experience in KS3 or KS4
Benefits of Secondary Teacher
* Full time or a job share for each vacancy considered (depending on experience)
* Opportunity in either English, Maths, Science or as a cover supervisor
* Pay to Scale – £110 – £200 per day
* Weekly payments
You will be required to fully register with Simply Supply and we will take up a minimum of three employment and/or academic references including your most recent employer. We will also need to carry out an Enhanced DBS check.
Simply Supply can also offer Secondary Teachers a minimum of £110 per day for daily supply.
Please contact Mel Dees, Sussex Education Consultant at Simply Supply for further information, or apply for this position and we will come back to you!
Job Type: Temporary – Short Term
Start Date: ASAP
Pay: £110.00 – £200 per day + pension
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bmljb2xlbC40MDM2OS44NTAzQHNpbXBseXN1cC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →