Simply Supply are currently working with a very reputable and supportive secondary school in Basingstoke, and we have four exciting opportunities for qualified Secondary Teachers to join their lovely teams in the Spring Term. Our school is offering PAY TO SCALE for each position.
This large secondary school, offers excellent support and they require staff to cover four maternity absences for two term contracts.
Science – Full time
English – Full time
Design Technology – Full time
Responsibilities of Secondary Teacher
* To establish a purposeful learning environment
* To set challenging teaching and learning objectives which are relevant to all pupils
* To make appropriate use of a range of monitoring and assessment strategies to evaluate pupils progress
* Demonstrate commitment to professional development and learning and development of pupils.
Requirements of Secondary Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status
* At least one years teaching experience in KS3 and 4 in any of the above subjects
Benefits of Secondary Teacher
* Full time or a job share for each vacancy considered (depending on experience)
* Opportunity in either Maths, Science, English and Design Technology
* Pay to Scale – £115 – £168.00 per day
* Weekly payments
You will be required to fully register with Simply Supply and we will take up a minimum of three employment and/or academic references including your most recent employer. We will also need to carry out an Enhanced DBS check.
Simply Supply can also offer Secondary Teachers a minimum of £110 per day for daily supply.
Please contact Abi Mcdowell, Education Consultant at Simply Supply for further information, or apply for this position and we will come back to you!
Job Type: Temporary – Long Term
Start Date: January 2018
Pay: £110.00 – £168.00 per hour + benefits
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=QWJpTS43MTk2NC44NTAzQHNpbXBseXN1cC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →