SEMH Outreach Support Assistant
Website Simply Supply Ltd
Education and Childcare Recruitment
SEMH Outreach Support Assistant – Eastleigh
Salary: £10.77 per hour
Do you have experience working with children in a school? Are you looking for a new role?
We would like to hear from anyone with experience working with children and are interested in supporting children with Dementia, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD), Learning Difficulties, Autism (ASD) and/or Complex Behaviours.
Requirements of working as an SEMH Outreach Support Assistant with Simply Supply:
- ASD Experience (Primary and Secondary)
- Level 3 Diploma equivalent
- Recent school experience
- Driver – essential
- passion and energy to support students
- helping students with activities
- ensuring that students are safe and engaged
- empathy towards neurodiversity and students with various levels of physical ability
The Benefits of working as a SEMH Outreach Support Assistant with Simply Supply
- We offer good rates of pay £10.77/hour paid weekly
- No costly Umbrella companies. Get paid via PAYE
- Complete control over the days that you wish to work. Manage your own diary
- Free Access to on-line over 25 training courses including safeguarding, autism awareness, exam invigilation and on-line safety in schools
- An industry leading online portal and app, which allows you to see and accept bookings as they come in, update your calendar, complete time-sheets and receive directions all in one place!!
- Local opportunities
Please apply today with your CV