SEMH Teaching Assistant
Website Simply Supply Ltd
Education and Childcare Recruitment
SEMH Teaching Assistant (Temp to Perm)
Salary: £65 – £75 per day
Simply Supply are working with a small SEMH school in Andover who require experienced Teaching Assistants to work in an SEMH setting. The school caters for students who are aged 5 – 11 that have Educational Health Care Plans (EHCP).
The school in Andover are looking for people who have had experience with SEMH before and also had Team Teach training or at least a form of it so they understand the de-escalation side of things..
The school are looking for is someone who has had experience with SEMH and knows the challenges. They are looking for someone who is flexible, resilient and able to think on their feet.
Requirements for an SEMH Teaching Assistant:
- have previous experience working with SEMH/Autism
- hold a current and clear DBS or willing to do a new one
- be able to commit to the full duration of the contract
- have a passion for working in schools and the ability to inspire all who they work with.
Benefits of working as an SEMH Teaching Assistant with Simply Supply:
- competitive rates of pay
- the support from our team of dedicated education consultants
- opportunities to aid your professional development, via free training courses
Please apply today with your CV