SEN Learning Support Assistant
We are urgently recruiting for SEN Teaching Assistants to work on a long term, 5 day a week basis in a school in Southampton.
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals who are keen to work in schools with children who have Special Educational Needs.
If you have experience in supporting children or adults with Disabilities including; Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD), Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Autism (ASD), Asperger syndrome, and/or Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties (BESD), then we would like to talk to you!
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Work 5 days a week 8:30am-3:30pm Term Time Only
- Provide 1:2:1 support to pupils with the above needs
- Be patient and comforting to pupils with the above needs.
- Work closely with other members of staff to provide outstanding care day in, day out.
- 6 months recent experience in this field is essential. This can be within a Mainstream or SEN environment.
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working with children and/or adults with SEN
Benefits of the job:
- We offer pay rates from £10.00 per hour
- Bespoke online portal for you to update your availability
- Free online CPD
- Free Payroll Service
- Weekly Pay!
- We can also offer holiday work!
We also offer lots of work in other areas, including Winchester, Fareham, Portsmouth, Waterlooville & Bordon.
Apply today for more information!