SEN Learning Support Assistant
Website Simply Supply
Education and Childcare Recruitment
SEN Learning Support Assistant – Portsmouth
Are you an enthusiastic Care Worker, Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant and keen to work in Portsmouth schools in with children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Simply Supply work with lots of schools across Portsmouth who need your help. We would like to hear from anyone with experience of supporting children or adults with disabilities including Dementia, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD), Learning Difficulties, Autism (ASD) and/or Complex Behaviours.
As an SEN Learning Support Assistant, you will need to have the passion, and energy to support students throughout the day this may include working 1:1 with a particular student, supporting and leading group activities, ensuring that students are safe and engaged, contributing to school events and activities and assisting with school trips. Positions are school hours only from 8.30am to 3.30pm through Monday to Friday.
The Benefits of working with Simply Supply
- We offer good rates or pay £315.00 – £340.00 paid weekly
- No costly Umbrella companies. Get paid via PAYE
- Complete control over the days that you wish to work. Manage your own diary
- Free Access to on-line over 25 training courses including safeguarding, autism awareness, exam invigilation and on-line safety in schools
- An industry leading online portal and app, which allows you to see and accept bookings as they come in, update your calendar, complete time-sheets and receive directions all in one place!!
- Local opportunities
If you are a fully qualified teacher with UK QTS, an experienced class practitioner or hold relevant overseas training and want a more flexible approach to your work then please apply today to register with us
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Due to current circumstances, the interview process can be completed entirely over the phone, email and via video conferencing.
Please apply today for more information.