SEN Learning Support Assistant
Website Simply Supply
Education and Childcare Recruitment
SEN Learning Support Assistant – Basingstoke
Salary: £10.00 – £10.77/per hour
Are you an enthusiastic Care Worker, Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant and keen to work in Basingstoke schools with children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Simply Supply work with lots of schools across Basingstoke who need your help. We would like to hear from anyone with experience of supporting children or adults with disabilities including Dementia, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD), Learning Difficulties, Autism (ASD) and/or Complex Behaviours.
Requirements of working as an SEN LSA with Simply Supply:
As an SEN Learning Support Assistant, you will need to have the passion, and energy to support students throughout the day this may include working 1:1 with a particular student, supporting and leading group activities, ensuring that students are safe and engaged, contributing to school events and activities and assisting with school trips. Positions are school hours only from 8.30am to 3.30pm through Monday to Friday.
The Benefits of working as a SEN LSA with Simply Supply
- We offer good rates of pay £10.00 – £10.77/hour paid weekly
- No costly Umbrella companies. Get paid via PAYE
- Complete control over the days that you wish to work. Manage your own diary
- Free Access to on-line over 25 training courses including safeguarding, autism awareness, exam invigilation and on-line safety in schools
- An industry leading online portal and app, which allows you to see and accept bookings as they come in, update your calendar, complete time-sheets and receive directions all in one place!!
- Local opportunities
Please apply today with your CV.