SEN Learning Support Assistant
Website Simply Supply Ltd
Education and Childcare Recruitment
Are you a Care Worker, Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant seeking work in the Havant, Clanfield, Petersfield or Bordon area? Simply Supply are seeking SEN LSA’s for various schools in this region and would love to hear from you.
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Support to students with varying needs throughout the school day
- Help to support effective education, therapy and welfare and for pupils aged 4 – 16 years old who have differing needs depending on the school, these may be Learning, Physical, Social, Emotional or Mental Health difficulties
- Be happy to attend school trips and day outings
- Provide personal and behavioural support within a specialist team environment
- Working with Teachers and other professionals to support students ongoing education
- School hours, 5 days a week (8:30am – 15:30pm)
- £290.00 – £325.00 per week
- Must be calm, understanding, confident and friendly
- Care or school experience required
- You must be able to engage with children and teenagers
- A desire help students focus on tasks
- Professional, nurturing and ‘can do’ approach
- Commitment and dependability within the workplace with ability to use your own initiative!
- An understanding of special education needs, mental health and/or physical disabilities.
- Apply today with your CV