About Simply Supply and our SEN School
Simply Supply are currently working with a very reputable and supportive SEN school in Farnborough, and we have an exciting opportunity for qualified Science Teachers to join their lovely team, this is to start ASAP and will be ongoing for the following school term. Our school is offering PAY TO SCALE for each position.
This SEN school, offers excellent support and they require staff to join their growing team. You will relish working with an excellent team of specialist teachers (including behaviour support) and LSAs who are committed to raising achievement. This role is ideal for a teacher who has the experience of working within a special or mainstream school. As you will be working with very challenging students you will possess outstanding inter-personal skills, be sensitive towards the students’ needs, with a determination to nurture enjoyment and success for the students whilst expanding their education horizons. The school has tailor made learning programmes for the individual students, you will assist with the delivery of these individualised programmes enabling students to access the National Curriculum and promote the school’s commitment to inclusive education. You will be an effective communicator liaising with staff, parents and external agencies. This is a challenging yet extremely rewarding role and will suit the right person with the right temperament and skill in handling students with behavioural difficulties.
Science Teacher – Full time
Responsibilities of Science Teacher
* To establish a purposeful learning environment
* Ideal for an experienced, robust and engaging teacher
* To set challenging teaching and learning objectives which are relevant to all pupils
* To make appropriate use of a range of monitoring and assessment strategies to evaluate pupils progress
* Demonstrate commitment to professional development and learning and development of pupils.
Requirements of Secondary Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status
* At least one years teaching experience in KS3 and 4
Benefits of Secondary Teacher
* Full time or a job share for each vacancy considered (depending on experience)
* Opportunity in either English and Business Studies
* NQT’s are welcome to apply
* Pay to Scale – £120 – £170 per day
* Weekly payments
You will be required to fully register with Simply Supply and we will take up a minimum of three employment and/or academic references including your most recent employer. We will also need to carry out an Enhanced DBS check.
Simply Supply can also offer SEN Teachers a minimum of £120 per day for daily supply.
Please contact Abi Mcdowell, Education Consultant at Simply Supply for further information, or apply for this position and we will come back to you!
Job Type: Temporary – Long Term
Start Date: ASAP
Pay: £120.00 – £170.00 per day + benefits
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bmljb2xlbC4yNDcwOS44NTAzQHNpbXBseXN1cC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →