Teacher of Physical Education (PE)
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
Simply Supply are currently working with a local secondary school near to Waterlooville, Hampshire who require a part time PE teacher to teach key stages 3 & 4.
We are seeking a committed and driven PE Teacher who is available for a long term, part-time contract starting as soon as possible. You will need to be passionate about sport and supporting students to reach their full potential in the subject.
You will have the opportunity to work within a friendly and supportive team, who strongly believe that every pupil counts on the pitch/track/court. The selected teacher will be joining a friendly and purposeful atmosphere.
Salary for this post varies from £110 – £168 per day depending on experience and qualifications.
As part of the recruitment process, Simply Supply will be looking for applicants to meet the following criteria for this post:
* A Degree in Physical Education (or an associated subject)
* A commitment to a schools’ improvement process
* Show high standards of professionalism
* Be dedicated to the pursuit of student success in Physical Education
* Be able to demonstrate high standards of quality teaching (and be able to provide references as evidence of this)
* Hold full Qualified Teacher Status
* Ideally have at least one years’ teaching experience in a successful PE department
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SIMPLY SUPPLY:
* All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and professional reference checks. Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) will also be required in line with our stringent safeguarding policies.
* You must have a legal right to work in the UK
* You must be willing to attend a registration interview in our offices in Fareham, Hampshire
Job Type: Temporary – Long Term
Start Date: ASAP
Pay: £110 – £168 per day
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=QWJpTS44MTI1NC44NTAzQHNpbXBseXN1cC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →