Teacher of Resistant Materials (with QTS)
Simply Supply are actively recruiting an experienced and qualified Teacher of Resistant Materials for a ‘GOOD’ Hampshire County Council secondary school in the New Forest.
This is a short-term, part time contract to start in April 2018 until the end of the academic year. The position will be offered on a 0.6 contract; full teaching responsibilities will be expected.
In return you will be offered a daily pay rate ranging between £119 – £162 per day; which is in keeping with your experience and job requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims, varied tasks and materials, and learning outcomes;
* Support the school’s aims and objectives for teaching and learning;
* Ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies;
* Take into account the differing needs of students and adapt teaching approaches to meet the behavioural, linguistic, and cultural challenges students may face;
* Support student-centred learning and autonomy at all times;
* Provide a positive role model for students, demonstrating and supporting the school’s positive behaviour management policies;
* Know and meet the criteria of inspection bodies such as Ofsted and British Council;
Qualifications and skills
* At least 6 months RECENT experience working as a Teacher in Secondary Schools in the UK (familiar with the UK curriculum)
* Ideally you will hold a Resistant Materials teaching qualification
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS)
* If you are overseas-qualified, the qualification must be confirmed as equivalent by UK NARIC
* Applications from NQT’s and Cover Supervisors are also welcome
Benefits of the job:
* Contract position – no further commitment required
* We can offer daily rates ranging between £119 – £162 a day, depending on experience and responsibilities
* Weekly payroll service and a secure online portal where you can manage your availability, process your timesheets and view your pay
About Simply Supply:
* We are a local Hampshire based independent business who are specialists in the education and childcare sector
* We work SOLELY with primary, secondary and SEN schools, early years organisations and day nurseries across Hampshire, Southampton and Portsmouth
* Our dedicated and experienced Consultants are very specialist in these fields and will provide you with their expert knowledge to help secure the right role for you
* We are preferred and recommended suppliers to Hampshire County Council schools
If you are successfully shortlisted for this role you will be asked to attend a registration interview in our offices in Fareham, Hampshire and we will need to take up a minimum of three references (including your most recent employer) Academic references will also be considered.
For more details on this post please APPLY TODAY
Job Type: Temporary – Short Term
Start Date: April 2018
Duration: One term
Pay: £115 – £162 per day
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.