Teacher – Science
Simply Supply are currently working with a very reputable and supportive secondary school in Southampton, and we have an exciting opportunity for qualified Secondary Teachers to join their lovely team in the Autumn Term, starting on the 4th September 2017. Our school is offering PAY TO SCALE for the position.
This large secondary school, which is located on the outskirts of Southampton require staff to cover a Science class on a perm basis.
Science Teacher – Temp to Perm – Full time
Responsibilities of Secondary Teacher
* To establish a purposeful learning environment
* To set challenging teaching and learning objectives which are relevant to all pupils
* To make appropriate use of a range of monitoring and assessment strategies to evaluate pupils progress
* Demonstrate commitment to professional development and learning and development of pupils.
Requirements of Secondary Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status
* At least one years teaching experience in teaching either Science to KS3 and 4
Benefits of Secondary Teacher
* Full time or a job share for each vacancy considered (depending on experience)
* Opportunity in top Science department
* Pay to Scale – £114 – £200 per day
* Weekly payments
* Opportunity to a permanent position from September
You will be required to fully register with Simply Supply and we will take up a minimum of three employment and/or academic references including your most recent employer. We will also need to carry out an Enhanced DBS check.
Simply Supply can also offer Secondary Teachers a minimum of £110 per day for daily supply.
Please contact Abi McDowell, Education Consultant at Simply Supply for further information, or apply for this position and we will come back to you!
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: 4/09/2017
Pay: £114 – £200 per day + benefits
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bmljb2xlbC4wNDQ5OS44NTAzQHNpbXBseXN1cC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →