About Simply Supply and our Primary School
Simply Supply are currently working with a very reputable and supportive primary school in Andover, and we have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Primary Teacher to join their lovely team in the Autumn Term, starting in September 2017. Our school is offering PAY TO SCALE for the position.
This mixed-form entry school, which is in the gorgeous countryside in Andover offers excellent support and they require staff to cover a long-term sickness.
Year 5/6 class Teacher – Full time
Responsibilities of Primary Teacher
* To establish a purposeful learning environment
* To set challenging teaching and learning objectives which are relevant to all pupils
* To make appropriate use of a range of monitoring and assessment strategies to evaluate pupils progress
* Demonstrate commitment to professional development and learning and development of pupils.
Requirements of Primary Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status
* At least one years teaching experience in Year 5/6 or KS2
Benefits of Primary Teacher
* Full time vacancy (depending on experience)
* Opportunity to work in KS2
* Pay to Scale – £114 – £200 per day
* Weekly payments
You will be required to fully register with Simply Supply and we will take up a minimum of three employment and/or academic references including your most recent employer. We will also need to carry out an Enhanced DBS check.
Simply Supply can also offer Primary Teachers a minimum of £110 per day for daily supply.
Please contact Liv Burne, Primary Education Consultant at Simply Supply for further information, or apply for this position and we will come back to you!
Job Type: Temporary – Long Term
Start Date: September 2017
Duration: 1 term
Pay: £114.00 – £200.00 per day + benefits
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bmljb2xlbC45OTc3OS44NTAzQHNpbXBseXN1cC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →