TEMPORARY Primary Supply Teachers (KS2)
We are currently recruiting qualified Primary teachers (with QTS) to work ON A SUPPLY BASIS with some fantastic junior and primary schools in Southampton, including Totton, Millbrook & Lordshill.
We can offer both on the day emergency supply bookings, as well as advance day to day supply opportunities, and we also have longer term contracts available with local primary schools across Southampton and Hampshire.
Due to the nature of supply we can offer very flexible working. We guarantee that we offer an extremely friendly and professional service to our candidates and clients alike and take a lot of pride in the way that we work.
Responsibilities and Duties
* We are recruiting experienced and qualified Primary teachers to support local schools in and around Southampton, Hampshire
* We do ask that as a supply teacher you show flexibility in your approach to teaching; whilst following the necessary planning and ensure that you carry out thorough marking at the end of the school day.
* We are keen to recruit Primary Teachers with recent Key Stage 2 experience, but also have opportunities for teachers with Early Years and Key Stage 1 experience
* We open at 7am every day to deal with emergency bookings so need applicants to be flexible
Qualifications and Skills
* Applicants do need to have experience of teaching across either Early Years, Key Stage 1 and/or Key Stage 2
* You must have Qualified Teacher status (QTS) and have at least 6 months experience of teaching within a UK school so that you are familiar with the current curriculum
* It is essential that you follow the planning set by the school (unless you are asked to provide work) and ensure that you follow their marking policy at the end of the school day
* We offer supply pay rates from £110 per day
* Higher pay rates are considered for longer term contracts
* Flexible working to suit your needs
* Full and part time hours available
* Suitable applicants will be required to either undertake a new DBS or have one that is registered with the Update Service
* Applicants must also be able to provide a minimum of three professional references including your most recent employer (academic references can also be considered)
Please APPLY TODAY to be considered for these roles.
Job Type: Temporary – Short Term
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Ongoing supply
Pay: £110 – £162 per day
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.