Unqualified Teacher – Petersfield
Are you a sports coach looking to gain more experience within secondary schools?
Are you a recent graduate looking to get into teaching?
Are you ex military or a PT looking for a change of career and are considering working within a school?
Then you are exactly what we’re looking for in an Unqualified Teacher!
Simply Supply are urgently recruiting for Unqualified Teachers to cover various lessons within Petersfield.
For this you don’t need to be a qualified teacher but you must:
- Be extremely confident and enthusiastic. We’re looking for individuals who can take control of a class of up to 30 students aged between 11-16.
- Have at least 1 years previous experience of taking a group of students (adult or child). Whether that be within a school environment, sports coaching, drama lessons or the military.
- Be flexible. We’re looking for Unqualified Teachers who can flexibly work a minimum of 2 days a week.
- Have experience of working with secondary age students (desirable)
Benefits of working for Simply Supply as an Unqualified Teacher:
- Competitive pay rates of £70-£90pd DOE
- Weekly pay with a free payroll service
- Dedicated Consultant that has an in-depth knowledge of the schools where you live and surrounding boroughs.
- Your own bespoke online portal where you can update your availability from a touch of a button.
- FREE online CPD.
If you’re interested, please apply today!