Year 1 Teacher (summer term) PART TIME
Simply Supply are currently working in partnership with a dedicated and supportive primary school in Southampton, Hampshire and we have an opening for an experienced and qualified Year 1 Teacher who is keen to work on a job share basis, and who is able to deliver outstanding teaching to a class of 30 pupils.
The position is to start in April 2018 and will run through until the end of the summer term. It is a 0.6 contract and we are keen to hear from teachers who are available to work Wednesday through to Friday each week.
You will work closely with the other class teacher and share planning responsibilities. You will be required to undertake full teaching responsibilities and the school are willing to offer performance related pay to reflect this.
In order to be considered for this position applicants must have a PGCE (or equivalent) with Qualified Teacher Status.
Responsibilities of Year 1 Teacher
* Be responsible for and teach a class of 30 pupils in Year 1
* Have recent KS1 experience and have up to date knowledge of the curriculum
* Be enthusiastic and hard working
* Have recent UK classroom experience
* Be willing to take on full teaching responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
* Qualified Teacher’s need only apply
* You must hold QTS or QTLS to be able to teach in mainstream schools
* Relevant teaching qualifications are essential
* Ideally you will have recent experience teaching in key stage 1
Benefits of working with Simply Supply:
* Established & professional agency specialising solely in the education sector in Hampshire
* Competitive rates of pay ranging between £115 – £162 per day
* Dedicated consultant that has an in-depth knowledge of schools local to you
* Preferred suppliers to Hampshire County Council schools
* Bespoke online management system – including online timesheets
If you are shortlisted for this position you will be required to register with Simply Supply in our offices in Fareham where you will have a face to face interview with our experienced Consultants; we will need to take up a minimum of three employment and/or academic references, including your most recent employer.
We will also carry out the necessary pre-employment checks, including an up to date DBS check.
APPLY TODAY FOR MORE DETAILS ON THIS ROLE
Job Type: Temporary – Long Term
Start Date: April 2018
Duration: One term
Pay: £115 – £162 per day
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.